There is a couple of accessories you need to have to shoot long exposure images
- A tripod is vey important when shooting long exposure because your hand is unable to keep the camera steady; every tiny movement can destroy the image that you want to capture.
- The function of a remote is to keep your hand off the camera, when you press the capture button, your hand will mame the camera moving
- Neutral density filter (for capture long exposure image in day light)
- This is necessary when people want to shoot long exposure in day light. Without the filter, the image will be over bright because a lot of light will come to the censor when the shutter opens for a long period. The filter will help to reduce the light.
- Set the for your exposure, so you dont have to wait there and count for it.
- Lowest ISO
- F stop at 11 or higher
click here to check out some stunning examples